With time your leather bag will begin to build character especially with every wear, scratch and bump. The beauty thereof is each character trait tells a story, a memory. The leather will overtime soften but will forever remain beautiful. It is however important to take proper care of your Oliver Vagary product which will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
Thus, the main question to ask is:
How do I care for my leather product?
To keep your Oliver Vagary leather product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines:
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc.).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydro alcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the Oliver Vagary protective pouch provided.
For any inquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact Oliver Vagary’s customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.